First Day Back
Getting back into the swing of things will be a process. I start my week in class for an hour and fifty minutes in Dr. Liu's class. Shortly after, Kolton Crissman and I will go to the ARC to workout as we always do after this class. Getting a big breakfast this morning before class was important to fuel me for this workout after class. Being active here at school is always easy when you have peers who pursue the same interests as yourself.
I always like working out with Luke Dye, it does make the weeks go by fast when you have a full schedule ahead of yourself for the week. Also having a workout partner, pushes you to do that extra rep, or do that extra set to achieve your full potential.
ReplyDeleteI did the same thing today as well. My 10am was cancelled so I got to go earlier then usual and I enjoy getting to the gym early because its not nearly as busy. It is great that you and Kolton push each other, keep working!
ReplyDeleteThat awesome! Keep pushing each other. Workout is definitely needed after Dr. Liu's class. I'll try to get to the gym early because you see no one's there and also it's just a great way to get up in the morning.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great example of trying to get back to a routine after a longer break. Breakfast and a workout after Liu's is a constant, almost like clockwork. So doing that will help you both get back into a regular routine quicker. That, and everyone has to burn off that turkey build-up at some point!
ReplyDeleteI think that you guys defiantly took a the right steps after having a long break. I defiantly should've taken a page out of your guys book. I had a hard time getting back into things after break. I need to find a good workout partner so that I have that motivation. I don't like working out alone.
ReplyDelete