Staying Active

Every day is another day to get better. If you're not getting better, you're getting worse. Staying active is really important, especially to health educators like ourselves. I go to the Arc, or seek some sort of physical activity at least one time a day, no matter what. I try to make it to the Arc 6 days out of 7 days a week; which I have done successfully 3 weeks in a row. Staying active is very important to not only be at your best, but to feel your best!

Comments

  1. I am usually pretty good at working out everyday because of track. I don't know if I didn't do track if I would have the dedication to work out everyday. I give you guys much credit to be this active without having it being required. You guys are doing a good job. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment